The smell good thread

Hmmm
I will have to try that stripper scent shit. I use the Chemical Guys cherry scent. But it doesn't last long at all. 2-3 days at most and you can't smell it anymore. WTF?

TmHObgT.jpg

Ive started using these. Leave it in the bag and just cut a slit for about a week or its too strong, then for 2 weeks or so open it up and hang it till its worn out. Yankee Candles Midsummer Night, $5 for 3ea, they are awesome, truck always smells sexy.

I've sprayed stipper scent in my truck 3 times now since I got it 2 weeks ago. The last 2 times I did 5-7 sprays, and when I come back into the truck later that day I don't smell anything at all..

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Going to bump this some..

I still buy the cocunut trees and still use my stripper scent ( its either the leather or stripper scent I buy from Amazon from Chemical Guys ).

Been reading a lot on this scentsy pack, so got ahold of Gannon and his " rep ". Bought a couple of bags so will let you know how that goes as well.

Hard to get something good that lasts. As I have to soak the Stripper Scent with a ton of sprays to get interior smelling half way decent anyways.

Kinda interested in this hooka stuff..

And found some Yankee Candle Midsummers Night that came in today. So will update that one when I put it in as well..

You can buy them summbitches anywhere, i get mine at Target. They are good for 2 weeks IMO, but a 3-pack is only like $4 i think. They DO smell awesome, and I can buy em at the store - ill use em till im sick of em.

I tried Stripper 4 times in my truck. From 3-7 sprays each time. Spray, close doors, come back later, forget I even sprayed it.

Not sure if it's bad scent, or truck already smells like strippers :feelslikeasir:

MangoCello? Thats one I havent heard of. The stripper scent I find after a ton of sprays ( I like to douche interior ) doesnt last very long. But has a very good scent. I keep that in my truck at all times.
MangoCello is nice. Haven't used much of it
I tried Stripper 4 times in my truck. From 3-7 sprays each time. Spray, close doors, come back later, forget I even sprayed it.

Not sure if it's bad scent, or truck already smells like strippers :feelslikeasir:

Yeaaa I luv Dem strippas

Bath and body has these cartridge mo fuckas for cars that smell dank. And they last. Stick one under the seat.
Yes I said bath and body works. Comeatme :gnomesayin: