The smell good thread

Yea the Stripper Scent smells good I use to use it back in the day.
Haha, not knocking it. Stuff smells good just wouldn't want people thinking skunk was in there either.
Skunk? You know hookah is flavored tobacco right? It would smell fruity....weed is what smells like skunk

Last edited:
Yea the Stripper Scent smells good I use to use it back in the day.

Skunk? You know hookah is flavored tobacco right? It would smell fruity....weed is what smells like skunk

Know exactly what it is and how each smell. Also know that 90% of the people I know would think I also smoke pot or would say I did just because they associate one with the other. Hookah isn't something most people that don't smoke at all just have chillin' in their ride.

Another vote here for the Chemical Guys stripper scent. Shit is badass. Never tried any of their other air fresheners. My last order from them I bought a full one gallon of the stripper scent. Chemical Guys AIR_069_16 - Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator (1 Gal)

Also, my tree collection in the shop. I love the coconut trees.
391266_515731895109926_1179351076_n.jpg

What does the stripper scent smell like if you had to compare it to a normal scent like strawberry, coconut, etc?

It's really hard to explain, at first it kind of reminds you on the new car smell scented trees, but it's got kind of a sweet-perfumy kind of smell to it. But it's not very "girly". You can buy the small pocket size bottles of the stuff for 5 dollars I think it is. I didn't regret buying it when I bought my first bottle. Everyone loves it.

What Does it Smell Like?
The perfect potion derived from that ohh so familiar scent you will simply not smell anywhere else. The enchanting memory from which this scent is aroused is the never-to-forget evening out to an elegant club where the shiny glow of copper poles was almost as exciting as the tantalizing fragrance that filled the air. Was her name Summer, Candy or Ginger? If you couldn't take her home then, here's a chance to always keep her with you. The Stripper Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator is a concentrated long lasting premium air freshener with natural enzymatic odor elimination properties to eliminate odor and reduce recurring odor. This means you're not masking odors but killing them at their source. Use sparingly or dilute accordingly for superior air scents, and long lasting deodorizing ability.

My nga. I'm always losing mine, I probably have 10 of them laying around my house somewhere.

Also, I still rock the tree scents. Have Vanillaroma in car now, smells so gewd.

CG stripper scent and Mangocello are my favorites. I bought the watermelon one and didnt like it. They dont last long but theyre cheap and smell so fucking good.