The smell good thread

After reviewing this thread, picked up some Yankee candle car freshners( coconut bay) and some chemical guys leather spray and new car spray. Need something that's stronger and lasts. Wal mart armor all new car scent ftl.

Okay, so got a couple of "scents" in today. I normally febreeze interior every week. Interior is cleaner than exterior. So today my Yankee candles came in ( new car scent and leather) I have the coconut bay 3 pk on the way. Took off other tree freshners ( sorry cub and Daniel ) threw em in trash. Opened the new car scent. Doesn't smell strong at all. After 30 minutes went back to truck, and I had my chemical guys " new car scent" and leather come in. Very light faint smell of that Yankee candle, not impressed with that scent at all. So sprayed some chemical guys new car scent, prolly about 20 or so squirts, one squirt didn't impress me. Will update tomorrow how it smells. Sorry for long book, but I'm trying to test out what's the best scent for my truck.

^im cool with you writing a book. Always interested in other opinions. Let us know how it holds up tomorrow.

Ordered a bunch of sheet from this tread, still haven't gotten it or even remember what I got.

^^ same. Ordered some chemical guys off of amazon. The new car scent is pretty bamf. Will not waste my money on the new car scent Yankee candle. Can't even tell its there tbh. But they want you to squeeze one spray in truck, I did like 20. And smells nice this morning. Still have the leather one to I will try in couple weeks, and interested in the chemical guys stripper scent as well. Still have about 5 more Yankee candles though I bought. So will see what does what. But don't waste money on Yankee candle new car scent.

I'm sure it might be in this thread somewhere but didn't won't to read through it all. But, has anyone found something to take a smell out of seats? The previous owner had dogs that rode with him, and that shit stinks in my truck. Used a steam cleaner and it helped some but there is still a little smell. Got the seats covered in dryer sheets right now, but was wondering if there was something else.

A buddy left a hooka wrapper in my truck once.. The thing smelt so good i left it in for a good 2 months... And Yankee candle smell bomb too

Hooka is the best thing to leave in there. I had some in my 94 rclb for about a month (iirc it was in feb 2012) and could still smell it in the truck til december 2012. New owner texted me a few weeks ago asking wtf that smell was lol

Sent from the drivers seat of an 06 dmax

Dont knock it til you try it.

Rofl. Nah, that was cleaned out long ago. Dont want anybody to think i had a skunk in there anyways

Haha, not knocking it. Stuff smells good just wouldn't want people thinking skunk was in there either.

Try it.. Best ive used in my truck

Thought about it but going to try and order some chemical guys interior freshener and see how that does.

I have some air freshnes from car toys and shit smells good and lasts longest out of all others i have tried.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gf hinted she got me some scentsy bags fo my bday... pretty much the end of the month til it rolls around though

Anyone used the Chemical guys stuff other than James? thinking about snagging a bottle or two to try was looking at getting pina colada and another.