The smell good thread

I have Amazon Prime, so I buy all my CG products from them... so I'm not sure how fast the shipping is if you order straight from them. I heard it's decent.

The scent thread

Im sure many of you use air fresheners, if not I feel sorry for anyone that rides with you. I use Yankee Candle's midsummers night vent clip, but I'm curious to what everyone else likes.

I think there's already a thread for this; but normally I use Yankee Candle Coconut Bay. Right now I'm using Glade Tropical something. I got tired of the new truck smell and everything I use, the new truck smell overpowers. The Glade is working pretty good.

I used the midsummers night more than any thus far. I upgraded to Katzkin Leather seats, and still use the ole Chemical Guys Leather scent, but can only spray under floor mats versus douching my interior like I used to. I also started using the Yankee Candle Leather, but nothing seems to really last. So I'm more on the kick right now of just buying Wal-Mart Black Ice fresheners, due to availability and scent isn't too bad. So, I'm mixing the Yankee Candle Leather and the Black Ice as of now until they run out. Then back to the drawing boards.

Been using these here lately, a couple bucks at the dollar store, smells good and last a couple weeks. Yea they're not made for vehicles, but they fit perfect in the cup holder
c4f8785b43674b1e871c0cc337d58cd7.jpg