The New Not Really a Build, Build

Decided to go to 5/7, I already had a spare set of 6400 shackles, and already had belltech 2-3" drop coils, so figured why not. Working on pressure washing frame and suspension oil spray off, then off to paint next Friday for color matching etc

7D80E76B-28E7-44D5-A57D-ADDA54CFACAF_zpstpyqs611.jpg

your taste in vehicles should be described as "he bgray'd that truck" or "you need to do the bgray mod" lol. cant wait.

your taste in vehicles should be described as "he bgray'd that truck" or "you need to do the bgray mod" lol. cant wait.

No word of a lie, My body guys has a service package in his computer that is called "Bgray Special", its used when sandblasting and painting chrome when my other buddies go in haha, JAred also has referred to the "bgray grille mod"

Last edited:
Rides inedtical, had to chop off the tailpipe tho, will have to rework something with my exhaust guy later. Heres a deperessing picture of a phility truck on stock wheels
DB35F78C-0FF4-4C48-8926-A5CB57887DE4_zpsxkqfm3fb.jpg

Last edited:
why is this thread called "the new not really a build, build" :shrug:

Have you seen his RCSB that's a Bgray build. Some day I would like to do a "not a build" like this. I still say this thread needs to have title changed to Typical Bgray Badassery

in my defense it was fairly basic on first intetnions, suspension, wheels, lights, handles, exhaust etc al the typical not a build shit. I jsut hate when i see a "build" thread that is basic shit and nothing new or unique

in my defense it was fairly basic on first intetnions, suspension, wheels, lights, handles, exhaust etc al the typical not a build shit. I jsut hate when i see a "build" thread that is basic shit and nothing new or unique

:eek:kay: thats all mine are