The Honkey Dookey

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
Spent the better part of the last week getting the HD ready for summer. I repainted everything under the truck, and re rocker gaurded the chassis etc, put the chrome junk back on. Me and my buddy spent a total of 17 hours compounding and polishing the truck, then followed it with a Wolfgang Sealant 2.0

Very happy how it turned out, but these maybe the last pictures of it, have a pretty srs buyer. however if it doesnt sell, I will be using it as a sunday driver from now on

pictarz
IMG_3059.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3061.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3066.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3069.jpg

IMG_3070.jpg

IMG_3075.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3077.jpg

IMG_3080.jpg

Truck looks awesome as always man. How did you do your fog lights, are they aftermarket or are they tinted over? Also I like how the turn bulbs match perfectly but I have never seen them in that color, what make are they are where did you get them? I've been throwing around the idea of doing the same to my truck but idk if it will look as good on a silver birch truck as it looks on your white truck.

The fogs have lamin-x covers which give them the color. Also have Spencer yellow hids in there. The 3157s are Nokya or PIAA dont remember.

I run yellow bulbs and silverstars in all my trucks, I think the all white and HIDs with non projectors is lame...but on the technical side yellow gives best visibility at night.

i bet all 3 uf you could go together and buy it. Ginger has it monday, tuesday, weds. 116.2 has it Thrusdya Friday, and yates has it for Sat Sunday....

:fuckyeah:

But seriously I do not want to be a 1/3 owner just to be a 1/4 of the baller you are :eek:kay:

Poss going to cochrane ontario. Guy said its the land of gravel roads...i lol'd and said cool man.

thanks for the comments, and i am no baller. Hard work, and smart with the money. Just another average guy