The History of 1badgmc

Ths is what every build thread should be like. Truck looks bad ass man! Have any more pics of the interior?

DCP_0928.jpg

DCP_0931.jpg

The zebra was always meant to be temporary. Over a decade later, it's still there. :lol: When I bought my house, it came with a '60 Impala in the shop out back. The car is nothing but a shell and not a project I want to get into, but I am seriously thinking about that car's dash in my truck.

damn you and the truck have been through, thick and thin! i like it

The truck has been with me through the best of times and the worst of times. Some may say it's "just a truck," but there's so much of me in it that it's almost a part of me. I have a quiet, introverted personality and it's like if I had any sort of an extrovert nature, I put it all into the truck.

I remember you posting about the install of the wheels and how they fought installing the 19" tires. A lot of time with one truck.

Best story/tread of truck on here! Thats killer wish i had my first silverado right now! It was a brand new 00 silverado rcsb 5.3!!!

May your kids be lucky enough to drive it to school!

Weatherford huh! Maybe Wednesday you can meet at fuddruckers off 20 and bryant irving us, uts a bunch of ls1tech ppl and other street racers...

Last edited:
Best story/tread of truck on here! Thats killer wish i had my first silverado right now! It was a brand new 00 silverado rcsb 5.3!!!

May your kids be lucky enough to drive it to school!

Oh no. Definitely not!

Weatherford huh! Maybe Wednesday you can meet at fuddruckers off 20 and bryant irving us, uts a bunch of ls1tech ppl and other street racers...

No Weatherford here.

one of my favorite trucks of all time....and the owner is a pretty good dude too. i came around right around the time the wheels got put on.

i love the zebra interior! it's hilarious to watch people's reactions to it. the truck's exterior is so clean and subtle....and then they walk up to it...BAM!! fucking ZEBRA bitches! hahahahahaha

i love the zebra interior! it's hilarious to watch people's reactions to it. the truck's exterior is so clean and subtle....and then they walk up to it...BAM!! fucking ZEBRA bitches! hahahahahaha

Lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

one of my favorite trucks of all time....and the owner is a pretty good dude too. i came around right around the time the wheels got put on.

Been a LOOOONG time, man.

It's really fun to watch girls when they see it. You can see them fighting the temptation to reach out and pet it. Some don't have the will power and can't hold back. lol