The Burnout Thread

3e6a7age.jpg

i would hate life with 3.23's and i should really get a video of a burnout sometime

I suppose, buddy that owns the shop and did the work did that. I called one day to see if it was done and he sends me that pic. Figure if he breaks it before I pick it up, he's gotta pay for the repair.

Besides, when I picked it up he said "Go ahead and beat on it, if it breaks, I'll fix it on my dime."

okay so i think i have a g80 my build sheet from my VIN says so and so does the glove box ....but i have no problems with the g80 it always locks up like 100% of the time...
so i was thinking maybe i have and aftermarket rear-end in there already ... it had dual exhaust at one point so i mean some person has done stuff to it... how would i tell if the rear-end is stock or not ?

I suppose, buddy that owns the shop and did the work did that. I called one day to see if it was done and he sends me that pic. Figure if he breaks it before I pick it up, he's gotta pay for the repair.

Besides, when I picked it up he said "Go ahead and beat on it, if it breaks, I'll fix it on my dime."

What about all that rubber wasted?