that was gay

I say throw some spacers on it..looks good now but I think it would look better with a little more wide

I think it's perfect as is. I would only suggest painting radiator supports, and maybe some painte caps.

Jake, truck looks great.

thanks for the replies, maybe i could find a local who'd let me test some out ha

but i have to cut my studs if i got 1.5 iirc

and the short bed is still around, it just doesn't make me happy like it used too....

i shouldnt even bump this til they come in but i ordered 1.5'', if they look like shit i have a few buddies that'll be interested hell with it, andrew did you run spacers?

i shouldnt even bump this til they come in but i ordered 1.5'', if they look like shit i have a few buddies that'll be interested hell with it, andrew did you run spacers?

ill buy them !! just sayin if you dont want them i need more wide once i get flares on

yeah my paint has scratches from where stock flares where so im color matching then throwing them back on

How mash? ANd you're supposed to wait until like a year from now to ditch it so I have the money fool :crossarms:

No spacers Jake. Was always on the list just never got around to it.

What's your setup on the rcsb again? Looking to trade/sell lift and run a 4/7. Never owned anything dropped, and everybody in town always says dropped trucks are for fgts...I wanna be a fgt.

No spacers Jake. Was always on the list just never got around to it.

What's your setup on the rcsb again? Looking to trade/sell lift and run a 4/7. Never owned anything dropped, and everybody in town always says dropped trucks are for fgts...I wanna be a fgt.

i'm interested, spindles springs up front 2'' and 2'', flip kit in the back 6'' and shackles at 1'' right now but 2'' is an option inch