Temporarily putting a sticker on?

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Well my school says they are going to start suspending people without parking stickers..... lol anyways i need a way to temp put it on the back window for just a few hours. i was thinking like some sort of static film like on screen protectors? so it would just cling on and i take it off after school

The stickers we get come with a clear laminate you peel off to stick.. I just peel off one corner and stick it

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD

Might as well get used to it, you still have however long youre going to college for that you'll need a parking sticker

I know colton techs aren't bad these are just Fuckin horrible. Like girly and big. I will try some of these ideas, I just want a way to hold it on from 7-12 and take it off after

I was talking about taping it to the outside of the window. If he tapes it to the inside of his tint, how are they supposed to see the parking permit?

Someone would probably snatch it if he has it on the outside of the window... "Oh free parking"

Chance you take not wanting a sticker permanently on the window imo. Its what I did for almost two years with no issues.

I still think cutting down a cheap screen protector and putting the sticker is the best bet. Can trim down so I just looks like the sticker