Bassmaster

Media Mod
Mar 8, 2012
South Jersey
That's exactly what I have marc, except a blue casing instead of silver. Output is better than stock but not great I guess. I still put my windows down in a dark unfamiliar area at night with only 20 percent sides

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

marc

WhiteSilvy
May 16, 2013
canada
That's exactly what I have marc, except a blue casing instead of silver. Output is better than stock but not great I guess. I still put my windows down in a dark unfamiliar area at night with only 20 percent sides

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

:shrug:they where cheap ,have been doing fine without them for 9 months.

Big Tex

slowly but surely
Jun 25, 2012
Dallas, TX
yeah they were similar to those marc. they were not even as bright as my halogen bulbs. but I had led pods installed for backing up so i just left the led projectors in there to match the pods.

ShredSled

NBS
May 9, 2012
Motor City
Alright so I just bought some of these for the hell of it.
Got the 6000k 3157C, which look like pictured here, and I put them in my factory Sierra tails in the amber section for turn signal. Looks nice and crisp and bright.

Also got the 3000k 3157R (says "for red lenses only") and I was hoping they would be a nice amber color, given most 3000k rated HIDs are like a yellowish color, that way I might be able to use them in my clear parking lights up front... but, unfortunately they are what looks like an old indoor "soft white" light bulb.
They do work good behind the red lenses though, as advertised.

Faze

Feb 10, 2012
Alright so I just bought some of these for the hell of it.
Got the 6000k 3157C, which look like pictured here, and I put them in my factory Sierra tails in the amber section for turn signal. Looks nice and crisp and bright.

Also got the 3000k 3157R (says "for red lenses only") and I was hoping they would be a nice amber color, given most 3000k rated HIDs are like a yellowish color, that way I might be able to use them in my clear parking lights up front... but, unfortunately they are what looks like an old indoor "soft white" light bulb.
They do work good behind the red lenses though, as advertised.

Do you have pictures of the 3000k one? Do you think itd be better for a reverse light or ?