switched center caps on raceline renegade 6

silverado469

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
after seeing a member on gmfs do this with his wheels, i decided to give it a try on my wheels.

i think it turned out pretty good, open to all opinions

before
d9165dca.jpg

da574f3d.jpg

698706cc.jpg

after
a9031d3a.jpg

b57b59cc.jpg

c5bd1155.jpg

78aaa919.jpg

17229a69.jpg

3fb6f35d.jpg

29c4ac3e.jpg

5dc0ced8.jpg

Old caps, or the ones you just ordered. The pro comp caps look like dogshit. Could have made you a super deal on the ones you just ordered, have had a brand new set lying around for a couple years.

weld flat caps or bust :crazy:

Love the truck but damn those tires look like complete dookie, looks like something you'd see on a crossover.

Old caps, or the ones you just ordered. The pro comp caps look like dogshit. Could have made you a super deal on the ones you just ordered, have had a brand new set lying around for a couple years.

yeah the pro comps were a bad choice, and damn, they were only 5 bucks each on summit racing lol

weld flat caps or bust :crazy:

Love the truck but damn those tires look like complete dookie, looks like something you'd see on a crossover.

i wish, do you know if they make the weld flat caps in a 4.25"/108mm hub bore?

and yeah i know, they look a little better in person, i just cant wait to get me some 325/60r18 cooper stt's

yeah the pro comps were a bad choice, and damn, they were only 5 bucks each on summit racing lol

i wish, do you know if they make the weld flat caps in a 4.25"/108mm hub bore?

and yeah i know, they look a little better in person, i just cant wait to get me some 325/60r18 cooper stt's
I don't know that they make the caps anymore period...but if you could find some 4.25" would be the most common bore as it was used on most 6x5.5 and 5x5.5 wheels and is very common.

I actually like the Pro Comp ones :shrug: Could you peel the black sticker off them maybe?

here are some better pics i just took this morning

dont mind the dirty truck, it rained like hell thursday night and i haven't had a chance to get it washed

1913c7da.jpg

c0f05bdb.jpg

27ac0673.jpg

e1eb05d8.jpg

13cad8a2.jpg