Switch pannel

chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
Here's a switch panel I had a friend make for me for the over head console. I had to use a console out of a Yukon since I had a sunroof. I just took the rear air control out and he machined a piece of aluminum to fit.

Now im going to have him make one for my Nitrous switches...

b521bafa5f89384632da477aed69d85d.jpg

Nitrous switch panel you say?

Sent from Tapashit

Very nice! Thats a pretty useless spot in the NBS so thats a good use for it. I wanted to mount my switches there but dont have a good way to cleanly cut metal like that.

Ended up using the Contura Switch panels/brackets instead down in the console.

:nice:

those small switches with the single light, do yours get hot? i bought a couple in blue to use for something and after about 10 seconds it was too hot to keep your finger on for long.. advertised as led and wasnt.. just curious

:nice:

those small switches with the single light, do yours get hot? i bought a couple in blue to use for something and after about 10 seconds it was too hot to keep your finger on for long.. advertised as led and wasnt.. just curious

I have not really used them yet.. Still need to tune the truck before I run the nitrous

can get you a template and you can make one....Im using 1/4" smoked plexi to make mine. I have an AVS panel that Im just going to trace and cut the new piece in. Ive had the side cubby panel on for a while now, nice lil spot for switches....nitrous express makes one too but they want big money

CUSTOM SWITCH PANEL, GM TRUCK 1999-2006

If you want one of those NX switch panels thats what my switches are in right now. I got it with the rest of my nitrous stuff. Ill be keeping the switches but wont be using it. Ill sell it to you when I make my new switch panel