chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
Here's a switch panel I had a friend make for me for the over head console. I had to use a console out of a Yukon since I had a sunroof. I just took the rear air control out and he machined a piece of aluminum to fit.

Now im going to have him make one for my Nitrous switches...

CammedVmax

Still stuck
Jun 5, 2013
Longview, TX
b521bafa5f89384632da477aed69d85d.jpg

Nitrous switch panel you say?

Sent from Tapashit

GeoffSFAs10

May 7, 2012
St. Louis, MO
Very nice! Thats a pretty useless spot in the NBS so thats a good use for it. I wanted to mount my switches there but dont have a good way to cleanly cut metal like that.

Ended up using the Contura Switch panels/brackets instead down in the console.

Cheeny23

Resident Wop
Staff member
Jan 8, 2011
Bakersfield
:nice:

those small switches with the single light, do yours get hot? i bought a couple in blue to use for something and after about 10 seconds it was too hot to keep your finger on for long.. advertised as led and wasnt.. just curious

chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
:nice:

those small switches with the single light, do yours get hot? i bought a couple in blue to use for something and after about 10 seconds it was too hot to keep your finger on for long.. advertised as led and wasnt.. just curious

I have not really used them yet.. Still need to tune the truck before I run the nitrous

chadlong7487

Mar 24, 2013
can get you a template and you can make one....Im using 1/4" smoked plexi to make mine. I have an AVS panel that Im just going to trace and cut the new piece in. Ive had the side cubby panel on for a while now, nice lil spot for switches....nitrous express makes one too but they want big money

CUSTOM SWITCH PANEL, GM TRUCK 1999-2006

If you want one of those NX switch panels thats what my switches are in right now. I got it with the rest of my nitrous stuff. Ill be keeping the switches but wont be using it. Ill sell it to you when I make my new switch panel