Wanted: Summit White 50U handles, caps, etc.

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
Anyone have any laying around? Need them for my extended cab. Driver side keyhole only if possible, or would take rear off a tahoe or CC. Would rather pay one of you's guys then Ebay or wherever.

NNBS! Forgot that shit in the title

Last edited:

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
Yea that's true, I've seen work trucks with keyholes but hell that's the black plastic handles. I didn't figure the higher trim trucks would have them, but you never know.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
I forgot I bought half a fucking white truck the other day. I have a passenger mirror cap IIRC, crew handles, all but the driver are perfect. I have DL3s with white caps, but those are going to be pricey :crazy:

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
What's wrong with the driver handle? Wonder how hard it would be to get just a driver side cap. Out of curiosity, what would you want for the DL3 mirrors? I just have reg power mirrors, wouldn't mind turn signal and power fold.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
youd have to totally swap switch panels to get the DL3 button (it has a separate powerfold button). Seems theyve been going in the $300ish range, but Id be open to offers. Driver handle looks like scratched/discolored from opening/in and out A LOT haha

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
Yea getting a new switch panel isn't a big deal. May have to hold off on the mirrors for now. PM me a pic of the handles and the cap. Might could make a deal

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
No problem, I won't be able to check the site until tomorrow night.

Yes I does need some cleared headlights. I was trying to wait till the first of the year to get all this stuff, but the bug is too strong. Now I gotta see how far I can stretch my monies.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Haha. Im not that far away from you in reality. I live about 20 minutes south of Augusta/30 min off of exit 158ish on I20. Would be down to clear a set and swap with you for a decent price, or help you clear your own.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Im sure Huckfgt would love to get in on it too. hes up your way (works at AMD). and Tony (boo5ted) lives in cumming now as well.

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Ive been searching high and low trying to get my gf into a RCSB NBS, totaled her car last week, looking like im going to have to settle for a tahoe though. quite a few cheap up that way.

VmaxEngage

Jan 2, 2011
Gwinnett, GA
CL up here is littered with trucks and SUVs. I couldn't believe how the used truck market was right now, it was like high mileage didn't matter toward the price. "180k miles? That'll be $18k" FTS. I got lucky finding mine in Canton