Summit brand drop shocks

Since I guess those are out of the question, what other socks are good ,I know that the Bell tech sp are what a lot of people like but they're kind of pricey I think

Since I ordered them back in late july. Nothing against groundforce, I ran em for a few years and liked them- just not what I was expecting, plus I really wanted QA1s. I let the shop keep em.

I'm 5" in the rear. and lately I've find more and more people agreeing that they are pretty stiff and suck. There are many variables, but I was unhappy with them from stock, to 4", to 5"

I've seen some say the reflex are good, thing is, it is best to measure your shocks then find one that matches.

The Summit Racing Sport Truck shocks were Doetsch Tech. They sell Summit Racing drag racing shocks and summit racing Sport Truck shocks. I've heard they changed i'm not sure though. But I think the Doetsch tech Nitro Slammers are only $40 or $44 which is what Summit was/is selling as sport truck shocks for $36. They were on sale for $20 a shock a few months ago. The Nitro Slammers are a really stiff shock.

My shit rides like a covered wagon...still not 100% sure why, and when I quit being lazy I will remove my bumpstops, but the rear has seemed to get worse.

prolly the reflex montube, I hear that's why the BT isn't that great because it's a twin design and the performance results in stiffer valving.

jared's truck

jared.jpg