Sub outputs on stock H/U

I wanna take it to the shop and get them to tune everything. The AudioControl instructions are extremely vague and the steps for setup in them dont even apply to my setup. And with me running the LOC, I don't think I'm setting up the amp level controls properly due to it not being a signal from an aftermarket HU.

But I figured I'd ask on here first

Got everything sorted out. My lpf wasn't set correctly.

I HIGHLY recommend this unit for anyone looking to add a sub to a stock HU. I did use the GTO function and the unit powers on when it gets speaker signal. Which actually worked out for the best since my whole electrical system powers on when the door is opened. Audio system and components are fired up by time I put my key in the ignition. The unit has a "remote-out" so I ran my remote for my amp from the lc2i. That eliminated having to hunt under the dash for a remote hookup. And I didn't have to take my dash apart to plug in RCAs to the back of my HU. Tapped into my left rear speaker wire under the door sill trim by the backseat. This was probably the simplest audio install I've done. Legit took maybe 2.5 hours from start to finish. Highly recommend this unit.

Thanks guys for suggesting it and helping with questions.