JoshRA

Mar 30, 2012
DFW, Texas
You guys need to pm me the info. If you want a sticker they are $5 a piece. Or donate $10 and get a site supporter font and a sticker.

I may have a mazda but i never recieved a sticker when i donated and would enjoy having one. Atleast could be an addition to the stickerbombing of the underside lid on my toolbox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Please follow rules on receiving stickers. I dont get amessage when you donate...so I dont know...so you need to pm me.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Finally got mine on :shake:
e4ebedaz.jpg

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
because the info in this thread is old. let me know what we have and ill edit new post

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
UPDATE

Inventory
0-Bert Stare
7-Original font, white (the old english style)
9-Original font, silver (the old english style)
4-Second font, black ("lion king")
7-Second font, blue ("lion King")
7-Second font, red ("lion king)
0-Second font, white ("lion king")
0-Second font, silver ("lion king")
unknown-Third font (the style in the original post of this thread)

I will try to get this more professional, but Brett and I have been really busy lately. Plus, we don't claim to be professional forum czar's.

I am trying to work out details on a new sticker vendor. Once we do, we will order up new stickers (the styles we are currently out of) and also try other colors as well, and even possibly an additional style. The original style won't be making a come back, once they are gone, they are gone. It seems most weren't a fan of them.

2012-04-27141555.jpg

red
2012-04-27141633.jpg

blue
2012-04-27141714.jpg

white
2012-04-27141753.jpg

silver

pics of installed stickers: http://customgm.com/f42/i-received-first-batch-stickers-1695-3.html

or the original two styles
2012-03-26133855.jpg

silver and white

bertstare
2012-03-26134048.jpg

white

Also, if you have not received a sticker from me, and it has been more than 2 (two) weeks, please feel free to pm me. James, did we ever get you squared away?

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I will order after I see next font not really a fan of the ones now. And must be black for me lol... Jared and Brett - I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way but yall are running one of the top truck forums if not the best IMFO smooth without hardly any trouble and only compliant is yall don't have the decals and airbox plates worked out but who gives a shit cause like stated yall are keeping this forum AMAZING! Props to you both.... and a thank you from me to you guys. :clap:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Thanks Colyn, we do appreciate it. With me working nights, and him working long ass days, things have been put on the back burner, but we spoke last weekend, and are trying to get together this weekend to further discuss a few things. He did brink up the filter retrofit, he's waiting on a donor NBS since he no longer has his, and I believe he is looking into NNBS too.

If you guys are interested, feel free to start up a new thread on a new design, come up with something like the top 3, and then take a vote. I prefer to let you guys to use your creative skills, and the majority vote to determine the stickers. That's how we did the the Lion King font, and it seemed to work well.

Craig

Mar 9, 2012
Michigan
Hey Jared, is there any way you or Brett could send me the file with these decals in them? I would like to get one made but need to go through another vendor that I have had make my decals so all the decal colors will match the ones I currently have on the truck.

TheBrettster

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2010
Alright, If you've donated in the past few months and haven't received your sticker PLEASE re-pm me your address and what you want I will get the stickers out asap.

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Brett, which ones do you have, the newer style, not lion king or old English, but the third one we were offered? Or do you have the same ones as Jared? I never received one from a few months back.