Sticker/Decal Thread 2.0

The year is 2025. GMFS is a mere ruin, CGM is the new world power. Alec dictates cannolis must be consumed hourly, Brett shits on AMD processors all day, Jared has successfully turned himself into a pitbull, Colin owns more cars than Jay Leno, and Pat still hasn't gotten new wheels. For all their superpowers and wealth, they still cannot find a sticker vendor worth a fuck. The end.

you win CGM :rofltank:

Dfw a white lion king when they're available. Donated sometime in the summer. Let me know if I need to donate again due to the new year or anything.

I can do the decals for you if you want. Admins pm me i can do cut or printed no limitations . For samples of my work check out my Facebook page... facebook.com/thestickermafia

In on bertstare I'll take 100,000 so in six months when we can't get them i will be able to run a monopoly or replace the U.S. Dollar with stickers :imo: imo

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

What is the lion king one? I want a cgm font and a bertstare one.
2ee2705c93d0873f265562aff2d78b6c.jpg

I've had my Bert stare sitting on my kitchen table for like 3 months.

FFB Device
:word: I've been about 5 with mine

Yeah dnw to attempt on cold winder to stick it. Thst and I gotta pull the more sticker to put bertstare and idk what I'll do with the website one. Not sure if front or center under the fireball

FFB Device

In on bertstare I'll take 100,000 so in six months when we can't get them i will be able to run a monopoly or replace the U.S. Dollar with stickers :imo: imo

Sent from limp mode cat eye.
Imfo. I have one and bunch of people want it. Brb starting ebay auction