Sticker/Decal Thread 2.0

Oh ok. I had to web view to see. All I see is the word bertstare with : on each end. But I got it now lol. Tapatalk doesn't show icons I guess

Nah, it doesn't....we had a sticker that was the bertstare with customgm.com below it but right now it and others are currently out of stock.

need dem stickars:

11524554354_5ddcfd453d_c.jpg

Bertstare is just funny lol. Idk how it got started but I think it was Jared's idea. I had one on my old truck.

I put the bertstare one on the right side of my back glass, that way when people are sitting in traffic right there it looks like he's staring at them :lol:

Sent from Tapashit

The year is 2025. GMFS is a mere ruin, CGM is the new world power. Alec dictates cannolis must be consumed hourly, Brett shits on AMD processors all day, Jared has successfully turned himself into a pitbull, Colin owns more cars than Jay Leno, and Pat still hasn't gotten new wheels. For all their superpowers and wealth, they still cannot find a sticker vendor worth a fuck. The end.

The year is 2025. GMFS is a mere ruin, CGM is the new world power. Alec dictates cannolis must be consumed hourly, Brett shits on AMD processors all day, Jared has successfully turned himself into a pitbull, Colin owns more cars than Jay Leno, and Pat still hasn't gotten new wheels. For all their superpowers and wealth, they still cannot find a sticker vendor worth a fuck. The end.

Sounds about right. :imo:

Sent from Tapashit

HAHAHAHA I'm done. You win

Sent from pasta.

the year is 2025. Gmfs is a mere ruin, cgm is the new world power. Alec dictates cannolis must be consumed hourly, brett shits on amd processors all day, jared has successfully turned himself into a pitbull, colin owns more cars than jay leno, and pat still hasn't gotten new wheels. For all their superpowers and wealth, they still cannot find a sticker vendor worth a fuck. The end.

omfg

:roflcopter::roflcopter::comeatme: