Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

I am wondering if that is my problem...since I am running extenders being at 4/6-7, the extenders are almost fully compressing the shocks already, so when I hit something like a big dip or being in this lovely state a big pothole I cant avoid, it breaks that bolt off because it is smacking like fuck back there, but will still ride fine with the shocks and extenders because its not an operational until I catch something in the road

Here is my '13 crew cab and '09 Tahoe. Crew cab is lowered 5/7 with helper bags on 285/35R24 and the Tahoe is lowered roughly 4/6 with 295/35R24 & 305/35R24. Both have 24" gray American Racing torq thrust

hevuzuve.jpg

Would look tits with it colormatched but I loved when you had hd grille and hood with 1500 bumper all colormatched..looks better on a static truck to me

I like the HD bumper best and think it won't look as misaligned once colormatched. Going to look good when it gets back from paint!

Did yu have any problem putting yours. How did you get it to have that little gap cause mine sets right on the headlights.

Lol so does almost everyone else's... Their's sit right on the headlights.. .Did you attach your 2 side pieces also? Or just the 2 middle ones...

Last edited: