Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

uju8y3u7.jpg

You want the 6-7'' Belltech's... Pm Tony or Kris from Suspension Source and she'll give you part number.

But those would be front** coil springs and Yea don't use mcgaughys shocks or extenders.

Curious, running a 7 inch on my setup and running belltech SP, should I not be running shock extenders?

I have a set on my GMC only because the Edlebrock shocks on it now are a bit too long. I had them on the Chevy when it was leveled and only have about 1.5" of travel on the GMC with shackles. With the extenders I have close to 2.5" now. I've never hit them on anything. :shrug:

Hmmm. I might have to try them without the extenders then because one problem I have is that any good bump I catch with these shitty roads will pop the bolt holding the extender closed. I have busted this about 5 times...fkn louisiana...and then you are pretty much riding no shock and rear end is loose as shit. Since my axle is out, I was just gonna weld those suckers in and then when I bag, NFamus will just smooth my axle anyway.

Now you got me curious and yet I cant test both ways because my axle is already out...dammit!

Lolol, yea, I didn't even want the hassle

I believe it, but with it welded now it wont be much of a hassle. Cursing once a month because a damn pothole or dip is rough enough to pop a bolt. Just needs to make it for a year so I can save up.

I believe it, but with it welded now it wont be much of a hassle. Cursing once a month because a damn pothole or dip is rough enough to pop a bolt. Just needs to make it for a year so I can save up.

Were you breaking grade 8 bolts?

I have wondered this also, but I was just told that pretty much shock extenders blow which many have emphasized this a couple times even on here in the past couple posts. Ride is not rough or anything, ride is good actually...just if I take a couple bumps that are bad, and we all know in louisiana you can only avoid so much, eventually it just either shears the head off the bolt or shears the bolt shortly above the head.

I have wondered this also, but I was just told that pretty much shock extenders blow which many have emphasized this a couple times even on here in the past couple posts. Ride is not rough or anything, ride is good actually...just if I take a couple bumps that are bad, and we all know in louisiana you can only avoid so much, eventually it just either shears the head off the bolt or shears the bolt shortly above the head.

My 4/7 rides great without the extenders