Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Thanks Dennis, I tried texting you multiple times, but can only get ahold of you on Facebook messenger. When you come to meet the day before, for your " merchandise ". You can check it out.

I was given most of mine for my ck375s. I just had to buy new helpers because I wanted them. But I know a ton of people who sell drop parts day in and day out.

Might be my old number on fb. Lol. Oh I plan on it. Lol. Wish I could find parts here. Would love to piece it together on the cheap.

When James built his old blue cc i bought he put air management on it.. Best way to go.. I've had trucks without it and its a pita.. The air never stays in the bag so if you don't have a comp.. You'll be running no air or going to put air in 'em all the time

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

When James built his old blue cc i bought he put air management on it.. Best way to go.. I've had trucks without it and its a pita.. The air never stays in the bag so if you don't have a comp.. You'll be running no air or going to put air in 'em all the time

Not to burst your bubble, but 2/3 will get you the same stance as stock if that makes sense. Your bring down the truck 3" in rear to level it out, then going to add 2" front drop and have the same rake as stock.

I am 4/7 and I believe its perfect. Honestly I maybe bottomed out once since I've been lowered.

Drop consists of:
Front: 2" Belltech Adjustable Struts/2" Belltech Spindles/Belltech Camber Kit
Rear: DJM Flip Kit, Belltech Street Performance Shocks/Mcgaughys Helpers

There are many knowledgeable members on here who can help you, and the blue crew cab you posted at 2/4 drop is a member here I Believe. I have no issues whatsoever on my drop, and that pleases the wife ( smart move IMO ) and myself.

4/7 on 285/40/22

and now at 4/7 on 295/35/24

dam nice truck. that's how i'm going to do mine..4/7 kit only thing i been reading the some people have lowered a 4x4 and some other the you need to eliminate 4x4 still learning

What shocks are most of you running?

When I first dropped mine a few years ago i bought my kit slightly used and ran the Monroe air shocks with it until that started riding pretty rough. Then I went to some Belltech SP's as that's what everyone was recommending, shocks rode great at first but slowly wore out and now for the last year or longer have been blown and I really need to address it and get new shocks.

Is everyone still using the SP's? Or is there a better option some of you recommend, I'm open to suggestions before just pulling the trigger on the Belltechs.

I'm still using the belltech sp's

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Same here. Well truck came with them but they don't ride rough. Who knows how many miles they have.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Appreciate the input fellas. I was super happy with mine until they started going out, if I had to guess I only got 15,000 good miles out of them before they started wearing out bad, been completely shot awhile now.

Seems like most people run them and like them because of price and availability. As mentioned when new I liked them as well, just making sure there's not a better route (while staying semi affordable) to go before pulling the trigger:

I've had belltech sp's on mine for 3.5 years now and the rears are still good. One of my fronts broke at the weld like 2 years ago but I've never had a problem other than that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Mine are still good I guess.

Sent from my LG G4 using Tapatalk

My truck still barely has 15k on it and I dropped it a year ago. :/ got that race car DD now.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I've had belltech sp's on mine for 3.5 years now and the rears are still good. One of my fronts broke at the weld like 2 years ago but I've never had a problem other than that.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ordered myself some more so we'll see. Ones on there now are about the same as having no shocks so I'm sure they'll be just fine.

Any of you guys ever run a 285/45/22 tire on a 4/7 drop? Will there be any rubbing?

Prett sure James from Louisiana had that on his white truck with no issues.

Word, pretty sure that's the size he was running.

Well the guy I'm trying to trade with has brand new 45 series tires. Still with the nipples. If I get them, I'll run them and see if anyone would trade tires lol doubt it but it's worth a shot