Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

It's been awhile since Iv posted. Here's my 14 4/7 drop on 24' dub cheddas
a11926ce75d10c9e318e48b439ea9378.jpg
231538f32d22a55adea6042c84230450.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No sir. I am 4/7 sit level.

Invest in spindles, and a flip kit with rear Belltech Shocks.

I have Belltech Spindles and BT Adjustable Struts with Belltech Camber Bushings and Plates up front / rear consists of DJM flip kit with stock shackles, mcgaughy helpers and belltech SP Shocks.

Rides damn good.

Buddy took this pic, good side shot.

Last edited:
No sir. I am 4/7 sit level.

Invest in spindles, and a flip kit with rear Belltech Shocks.

I have Belltech Spindles and BT Adjustable Struts with Belltech Camber Bushings and Plates up front / rear consists of DJM flip kit with stock shackles, mcgaughy helpers and belltech SP Shocks.

Rides damn good.

Buddy took this pic, good side shot.

How much turning radius did you loose with the spindles? Thats my only fear about going that route.

I can still turn pretty well, but you do lose turning radius. But I don't make u turns too often, and I have 295/35/24 tires as well.

Love the truck James.. Makes me want to take another trip to LA lol.

Come on down. That's an old pic I used anyways. :up:

James, I'm 4/7 and have some lean. Springs, spindles and flip kit. Why's yours level

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I have helpers aired with like 12 psi in them. But funny thing is, truck measures like 4.25/7.25" ish all around with said air in helpers.

Depends on what you need, McGaughys from Tim I believe I paid $400ish.

And a lift shackle will work, but its a bitch trying to fight it into the welded perch.

Maybe when I start my new job ill be able to save for 4/6. Your truck makes me want to blow a pay check on drop parts James. Super jealous