Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

yeah man can you put on pics from the front side and rear? and im debating about getting 20s or 24s lol. im still trying to figure out exactly what parts i need and how low i want to go.. and im still trying to understand why the full belltech kit on there own website are saying the kit come with two sets of spindlles lol. what parts are you running man?

Up front, just strut relocators and a little tweak to bring it down an extra inch. Out back flip and hangers. Air shocks and a mini notch. Just to do a 4/7 out in San Diego was $1200 installed. The notch was $200.

9u7y2eta.jpg

:hng:

Sent from my b hole

What is the cost / procedure to do a Denali swap out on a sierra? Do the Denali parts just bolt right on? Or do you need to fabricate new brackets and stuff?

To just do what I did and replace the grilles you don't need to do any fabricating, it's all just bolt on. You'll just need the main grille, the lower grille, and a Denali lower valance for the lower grille to pop in. My upper grille is aftermarket off eBay and I paid $250 for it, the lower grille and valance is oem and came from a member on here for $250 shipped so I don't know what those two pieces would cost you elsewhere.

Still having driveline vibration issues. In measuring the driveshaft is damn near dead even at 0 degrees now. Do I go up with trans and shim the rear pinion downward?

I have a question, I am going to do a 2 inch drop in front will I need to do anything special with the sway bar end links?

Hey guys

What size tires are guys running on 24's in the trucks with 5/7ish drops? We know some plastic and metal "persuading" will need to be done, but not sure on what everyones using

275/30/24 5/8 drop. It's tight up front, cut out a square above the front tire in plastic or heat it up and mold it up. Still rubs on big dips. But oh well. There is still metal above plastic so unless you want to tub the front. Cutting the plastic will only give you a 1/2 inch at most in certain areas. Anything smaller than a 30 series tire is too thin IMO. It's a bumpy ride, but looks killer