Static NNBS (GMT-900 07-13)

Word, prime example
f35ced55_zps13b527d7.jpg

df243d65_zps6b4bda11.jpg

Will the regular extended cab drop kits work fine on these trucks with the short bed or do you need anything extra? Or does the shorter bed not make a difference with anything?

looking for parts for my 2013 nnbs but i cant find hangers for it! called belltech he said for the rear to use a 6 inch flip kit but what if i want a 9 inch drop? is it ok to add 3 inch shackles without adding hangers? and what shocks do you suggest for the back?

for the front ill be going with 4 inch djm arms and 2 inch Belltech spindels.

also any dealers you guys recomend price/customer service wise? im also in canada so looking for canadian dealers... needs to get orderd ASAP!

Ben, for the rear do flip, 2" shackles and 1" block. Shocks I wouldn't know for that height

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

Ben, for the rear do flip, 2" shackles and 1" block. Shocks I wouldn't know for that height

Sent through an underground drug tunnel of Tijuana

You can do Monroe air shocks but you will have to have then cut and re weld the shocks tower on the axle to extend it a bit. 9 inches in the back is quite a bit. I have a flip (7") and hangers (1/1/4). I had to cut out the bottom of my bed over the pumpkin, mini notch, and shock extender. The bump over the wheel wells has been rubbed significantly and has pushed through the other side. And has cracked the paint. This from my 275/45/20. Now I have 24s so I want to actually take a hammer and bang out the wheel well Don't care about the paint in the bed.

You can do Monroe air shocks but you will have to have then cut and re weld the shocks tower on the axle to extend it a bit. 9 inches in the back is quite a bit. I have a flip (7") and hangers (1/1/4). I had to cut out the bottom of my bed over the pumpkin, mini notch, and shock extender. The bump over the wheel wells has been rubbed significantly and has pushed through the other side. And has cracked the paint. This from my 275/45/20. Now I have 24s so I want to actually take a hammer and bang out the wheel well Don't care about the paint in the bed.

Let me know if you need pics

looking for parts for my 2013 nnbs but i cant find hangers for it! called belltech he said for the rear to use a 6 inch flip kit but what if i want a 9 inch drop? is it ok to add 3 inch shackles without adding hangers? and what shocks do you suggest for the back?

for the front ill be going with 4 inch djm arms and 2 inch Belltech spindels.

also any dealers you guys recomend price/customer service wise? im also in canada so looking for canadian dealers... needs to get orderd ASAP!

I believe a flip will drop it 7" not six

yeah man can you put on pics from the front side and rear? and im debating about getting 20s or 24s lol. im still trying to figure out exactly what parts i need and how low i want to go.. and im still trying to understand why the full belltech kit on there own website are saying the kit come with two sets of spindlles lol. what parts are you running man?