Static NBS Thread 99-07c

I'll see how it sits if I don't like it I'll probably remove 2 leafs .I have 2" shackles so we'll see where it sits

sent from galaxy s6

511934ddadd86621bcd03fc42d2a515d.jpg
3ba6ebb356af9a5217d8ce5731c7f6a8.jpg
I'll stick to the hd Springs for now all out of funds

sent from galaxy s6

cool....if u can, weld a piece of 2x2 tube on top of the frame where youre going to notch, BEFORE u cut. This will help keep the frame straight and add strength to the are after the notch is in. All u gotta do is remove that round pad and burn it in and then notch the bed xmember where that pad touched it....should be pretty obvious on the bed.

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

like so....but dont weld it to the bed :roflfp:

backnotch.jpg

Yes actually have an underbed notch got one from the setup.biz well see how it turns out

sent from galaxy s6

My kit came in today, 2/4. The rear flip kit can go 4", 5" or 6". I am fine with 2/4 even though originally I wanted to be 4/6 or even 5/7. Here is my question though. I have a bout a 3" rake. If I go with 2/5 will I have to notch? I know at 6" I will and need helpers. If I can get buy without helpers and possibly not notching at 5" I am going to go ahead and do the 2/5 or 2/4 so that I can sit close to level.

If your doing a legit 5" drop u definitely need a notch. Howeever id do some.remeasuring. there is no way your sitting at 2 4 drop and have 3in of rake. Something isnt right imo