Static NBS Thread 99-07c

My truck was like 5.5/8 for the longest on very overpriced shocks and it wasn't that fun. Raised it up an inch in the front and it made a whole world of difference. No longer rubbed on dips, didnt scrape everywhere I went, could run a 275/40 tire up front again...everything was better. I would most certainly NOT recommend going more than 4 inches in the front. That one inch or so was night and day difference for me after dailying my truck for a year that low. 4/6 or 7 is lowest I'd go for comfort. I'm still 8 in the rear and I bottom out the notch every other day. Again, I do NOT reccomend going below 4/6 maybe 7 if you have a rcsb

My truck was like 5.5/8 for the longest on very overpriced shocks and it wasn't that fun. Raised it up an inch in the front and it made a whole world of difference. No longer rubbed on dips, didnt scrape everywhere I went, could run a 275/40 tire up front again...everything was better. I would most certainly NOT recommend going more than 4 inches in the front. That one inch or so was night and day difference for me after dailying my truck for a year that low. 4/6 or 7 is lowest I'd go for comfort. I'm still 8 in the rear and I bottom out the notch every other day. Again, I do NOT reccomend going below 4/6 maybe 7 if you have a rcsb
mmmhmmm this is what I'm screaming.

What's fellas..,I post a my 04 nbs ecsb with a mcgaughy 5/7 drop.. I had it tucking 26s that I want to go back too.. My main qustions is I'm going to do a full build thread on it and would like some help on what need be done and properly.. I'm going to be getting a vaair setup with elevel and I level addition.. Going to be running a watts link in the rear.. And four link with hemi joint.. My man question is does anybody know who or does tub jobs her in town shrevport la that would do it right. I've got the trailer fenders on the way and my welder is on the fritz.. I'm willing to pay and help with the whole job so I can learn from it.. I'm just a month away from finishing and I'd love get the rest major suspense work finished and operations for a show coming up in shrevport...many input would be awesome and I can drive to you if need be.. Names frosty by the way but most call me Ben or longhair.. Lol..thanks for any input of help fellas.. Next is going to be my engine bay.. Going with a supercharged and cams so forth and so forth..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just about done with the rear easier than I expected
f4f0e0a09c4f6329ee8001eaf9a146b3.jpg
9af30c9e2487a319bdcd9f7ad30f90dd.jpg

sent from galaxy s6

They got over spray from previous owner they are hd Springs that were on the truck when I bought it

sent from galaxy s6