Static NBS Thread 99-07c

:cry:

22742_1302110361739_1499872461_811762_1285643_n.jpg

Ricardo, that's Garrett aka Bumpers. His truck has been up and down a few different times. It was a stepside but recently swapped to a fleetside bed.

Smoked the hell out of some kinda dead animal on my way home from work at 4 this morning, woke up to this hanging from my receiver
IMAG0652.jpg

:puke:

Quick ? guys I noticed when coming home from work..changing lanes the truck felt wavy why is that...so when I got on neighbor hood road I started turning left/right back and.forth and.that shit feels like if im in a boat...please help

sway bar end links on?
i managed to lose one somewhere. lol

im now running shorter energy suspension ones

Thanks guys yea its gonna.be the sway bar links...thanks guys...Alex whats the link to those sway bar links you purchased? If you dont mind....will there be any bad problems if I drive it like that till this weekend when I replace them

Thanks guys yea its gonna.be the sway bar links...thanks guys...Alex whats the link to those sway bar links you purchased? If you dont mind....will there be any bad problems if I drive it like that till this weekend when I replace them

I wouldnt think there would be a problem, just going to feel like a boat. Just take it easy, and x2 on the energy suspension end links, I had those on mine as well.