Static NBS Thread 99-07c

je3ajana.jpg
avanuty8.jpg
ymuha8yj.jpg
pu8uny8u.jpg

Couple more of my crew can on the rep 24z

Buddy's putting my drop kit on tonight and tomorrow and told me I may need to buy different tires it's a 5/7 drop on a rcsb with stock 16's with 255/70/16 tires anyone share any experiences

Buddy's putting my drop kit on tonight and tomorrow and told me I may need to buy different tires it's a 5/7 drop on a rcsb with stock 16's with 255/70/16 tires anyone share any experiences

Yea those are 30.1"..I ran 245/65/17 which are 29.5 at 5.5" up front and they rubbed so you are gonna rub with a tire that tall..try like a 255/65/16 -29.1"

ok guess i am just going to throw in the 2" shackles at 2" and ill have 1/4 of lean :notbad:

If I drop my 2004 CCSB Z-71 4wd in the rear via 2" drop shackles, and by removing the lift block will I have to add shims to obtain a correct pinion angle?

If I drop my 2004 CCSB Z-71 4wd in the rear via 2" drop shackles, and by removing the lift block will I have to add shims to obtain a correct pinion angle?

You will just have to check the pinion angle since every truck is different but I didnt have to shim mine

Thanks for the info everyone. Anyone know what the specs are for the pinion angle of a NBS? Any recommendations on a tool to measure the pinion angle?

detyqu3u.jpg

doesn't fit the topic but my buddies sick tahoe from Louisiana that came down for hpt this weekend.

Ask him for info on the leds in the turn signals, I've asked him a few times on IG and he hasn't answered.