Static NBS Thread 99-07c

That 7/10 clearance, 7/11 coming soon lol fuck it yolo

20130923_174106.jpg
Holy shit...my back hurts just looking at this

No im not fuckin kidding!!

I understand the badassness of just static...but srs juan, why not just bag that truck and make it driveable?

Naw dude not worried about bagging truck anytime soon, and reason ill leave it like this, is because its not my daily, and streets/highways where I live are pretty decent, and sure know wher to go and not go in that truck, and going another inch on rear cuz front is a little lower and rather have rear lower, and man there's some haters here lol, not you Brandon but others, glad my truck meets my expectations and not others

I understand the badassness of just static...but srs juan, why not just bag that truck and make it driveable?

Id have to agree, juans truck looks sick tho. But im at 5/8 and wouldnt go any lower, i already cant go to most stores or food places around me bc of inclines/massive speedbumps. Just depends where you live.

Id have to agree, juans truck looks sick tho. But im at 5/8 and wouldnt go any lower, i already cant go to most stores or food places around me bc of inclines/massive speedbumps. Just depends where you live.

Same here lol mine is bad being 6/9.5 and ecsb because its so long

probably cuz your bottomed out? pumkin resting on bed maybe? mine was hitting at 8" drop

Pumpkin doesnt hit the bed since I trimmed that brace out..it bottoms out in the notch with no air in helpers but just barely hits inside the notch so I dont think it would go much lower with a deeper notch but it might

Thats a possibility, im running extenders for better shock angles but It doesnt ride like they are bottomed out

No im not fuckin kidding!!

Naw dude not worried about bagging truck anytime soon, and reason ill leave it like this, is because its not my daily, and streets/highways where I live are pretty decent, and sure know wher to go and not go in that truck, and going another inch on rear cuz front is a little lower and rather have rear lower, and man there's some haters here lol, not you Brandon but others, glad my truck meets my expectations and not others
:whoapanda: not hatin, just makin observations lol play on playa

im my "real world" opinion, static is dope to a certain extent. I love being 5/8 and people asking me if it's bagged, then explaining to them the coilover swap. But no fucking way in hell I am going lower. I have enough of a hard time as it is.

I'd be more worried about hitting something with that little of sidewall than scraping frame. Could buy a few frame for the price of one rear rim!

After all my searching I can't find anyone with the setup I want to run, so ill ask. I have a 4x4 06 rcsd torsion bar truck, gonna run 3" djm a arms and flip kit with 1" lift shackles for a 3/5 drop. Has anyone run 295/45/20's? And do they rub? My truck sits high from the factory to begin with. 275/45's look a bit small on trucks with ss cladding.......anyone?