Static NBS Thread 99-07c

damn peyton how you drive that fucker. just ordered some new shocks, ill have em tomorow:D

I have a buddy that cant ever get used to my truck dragging... He freaks everytime. So does le girlfriend but only when im driving if she is and it scrapes its like it never happened :think: .............

what shocks?
specs?
He running ground forces in the back
And I want to say nitro drops up front
2 inch djm coils chopped
Belltech spindles
Measures 6
Flip
Shackles
3inch blocks
Put him around 10 aired out because it lays in the notch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

2-4 weeks im going to call them today and see how its going

Samuel the question asked was towards ryan not me

Not sure what tires i want to put on my new wheels

Dear my favorite owner of bitching rides Bgray,
My ride was awesome. All mcgaughys, with belltech street performance shocks front and back, with mcgaughys helpers. Buy the mcgauhys notch, as the Mcgaughys helpers bolt right up. You seen all my pics Im sure, but see sig. Feel free to ask any questions via pm. I loved mine and still miss it. Had plenty of room in my notch as well.

Mine at 5/8 rode just fine.
Now that i have 45s they rub and the tires bottom out in the fender well up
and my shock are done,,,, so now it rides ehhhhhh

Once i get new shocks, and go back down to a 40 series ill be fine.

MCG does make a helper bag kit that bolts up with there notch. On a crew cab i would highly recommend helper bags.

Ride travel.. i have about 2 inches at 8 outback witch is why i have helpers ( i nearly never bottom out)
Going 6 you should be fine.

Purrfect.jpg

Plan on getting one if either of these douce nozzles buy my lmm, was thinking 3/5, but dat 4/6 looks sick. Still need to two car haulers with it tho, so with bags i'll be good. Found a new under 20,000mile 06-07 crews on the trader

what shocks?
specs?

sold the qa1's got some kyb gasmatic monotubes off a 02 viallager? compress 11.75 extend 18.5 my ride height of a shock is 15". got them on today, they ride damn near the same as the belltech street performers i had on so considering i got the same ride but only payed 60 bucks, im not complaining. also got a gm foglight package on the way. 100 bucks, should be here tomorow

sold the qa1's got some kyb gasmatic monotubes off a 02 viallager? compress 11.75 extend 18.5 my ride height of a shock is 15". got them on today, they ride damn near the same as the belltech street performers i had on so considering i got the same ride but only payed 60 bucks, im not complaining. also got a gm foglight package on the way. 100 bucks, should be here tomorow

are they pretty firm?
i may need shorter shocks soon.:hmm:

the ride is damn near close the the belltech SP's i had. it seems to be a little soffter on some bumps which i like. but its not soft enough where im bottoming out with 2" worth of axle travel left. theres only 2 bumps i can think of where i live that make me bottom out. and it bottom out with the belltechs too. i can get you the carquest part number if your interested. carquest and kyb numbers are different but same shock.

dat smurf dash be dat grey dash in a few weeks lol.