Static NBS Thread 99-07c

where did this guy go?

I am alive, haven't been on in forever. Everyone is correct I do have a 5.0 now! Have your basic mods done so far. No lie, I have been considering selling it and getting a new regular cab.

attachment.php

I am alive, haven't been on in forever. Everyone is correct I do have a 5.0 now! Have your basic mods done so far. No lie, I have been considering selling it and getting a new regular cab.

attachment.php
Do it! A setup similar to your old truck would be sweet. 5/8 or 6/9 on 22s Imfo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

attachment.php
:hng: Car looks awesome man. Don't sell it, I want a new 5.0 so bad

Sent from a dingleberry

For those of you who have done a flip kit on a cc, can it be done without roving the bed? Getting anxious and want this done but can't line up the right friends at the right times.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Removing the hangers is my biggest concern. Can I get a grinder in there? I'll start out front and if I get a chance to move to the back I will. Just tired of seeing the boxes sitting there. Plus I need to see if I'm going to need to roll my fenders or not and I can't do that until it's done!

I just went with the McG kit and what came with hit. That could be a possibility though. I will probably just wait until I can get it into my buddies shop and not have to worry about it being done in a certain time frame.

I'd definitely look into lift shackles. I don't know much about them as I've never run them. But I have installed hangars before and it's no fun. I do hear you can X out the rivets with a cut off wheel and air hammer them off. Never tried it though

I got a set of 1500 lift shackles I accidentally bought that need a home.. I forget how much of a lift they are

Sent from your girls iPhone.