Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Always a matter of time. Looks awesome, but totally fucking useless

lol i had my good times with being that low and getting good comments from it,and honestly it is useless, always watching out for shit on the road and got tired of it lol

Do the trac bars interfere with anything with you being so low?

They did hang too low, but i was able to set them correctly using adjustments they came with to set them high enough and then cut the lower part off that hung that i did not need.
Vic from VAS customs now makes a set for lowered truck which doesnt hang nearly as low that he claims doesnt need trimming like mine did.

they stiffen the rear up a good bit, but they are amazing. Worth every penny.

If you are spinning you can predict the truck alot better and it also is alot quicker to regain traction. The overall rear of the truck feels alot better. Alot less body roll too iv noticed.

I noticed less wheel spin and body roll after doing my rear sway bar. I know spinning will be bad with more power, but it did help. Trac bars would be more effective but for me they aren't necessary lol.

I noticed less wheel spin and body roll after doing my rear sway bar. I know spinning will be bad with more power, but it did help. Trac bars would be more effective but for me they aren't necessary lol.

yes not completely necessary but they do work if you have extra cash and need traction.

5240fb1bbf55a69c77cb4599a3fcb25b.jpg

Back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk