Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Truck Is at 5/8 well.. For the winter my stocks were 16s. So it CURRENTLY sits at 3/8 drop. But I'm trying to find a place to do step notch, bed tubs, and front tubs. But I can't find a place around Nashville, TN.
The little shop of Horrors, in Lawrenceburg TN, I have already contacted and he said he will not do just the tubs, because it would be a waste for him not getting enough money... So that is out of the question... My plan is to get the tubs done, and go to a 7/10 or 7/11 drop.
I plan to use 2" spindles, and DJM's Upper and Lower control arms. Might stick to 6 at first, then maybe do 1" lowering spring.
And I plan to add blocks to lower the rear more.

If anyone can give a good place that will actually do the tubs and notch for a reasonable price, relatively close to me. Would be greatly appreciated.

cf905e6d1ae31759b6210431ca84bf90.jpg
60cc4e90d615aac0681ef7a9dd7e8ada.jpg
fe2d058d9530e8886779158ad4866c69.jpg

Well I dipped it red

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I liked the blue. Colormatch the handles, mirrors and bumper cap and keep it blue imo.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Do you guys think that 2 4in tips coming out the passenger side of my 01 gmc sierra will look good or is 4in to big

static ehhh

here are some shots of my old trucks...my current one hasnt seen static....yet...just has a messican drop

i know, i know its gm, but couldn't help throw the L in the mix.

Yeah I don't like tinted tails either. I want candied gmc but don't have connections with a place to spray anymore