Static NBS Thread 99-07c

4D44C06B-B92C-4464-92D1-6A5DE875395C-7645-000006288CE48597.jpg

2745577F-FBB8-4259-AE74-44667C1FAE0A-7645-0000062885F4F6AB.jpg

Well I never got my coils so I will be on the phone tuesday about that. Thank at least I own bagged trucks and have air line and fittings etc. The mcg helper bag kit is no kit it's just 2 bags. I've seen pictures of the kit where it all comes together,while I had to make up all all my 1/4 in line ,no tees,no shrader,no bolts and nuts to attach that shit then the bags are all 3/8 hardware I'm not common with,but I got it just need my front parts.
It rides good so far.
Sent from my HTC One using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Well I never got my coils so I will be on the phone tuesday about that. Thank at least I own bagged trucks and have air line and fittings etc. The mcg helper bag kit is no kit it's just 2 bags. I've seen pictures of the kit where it all comes together,while I had to make up all all my 1/4 in line ,no tees,no shrader,no bolts and nuts to attach that shit then the bags are all 3/8 hardware I'm not common with,but I got it just need my front parts.
It rides good so far.

Who'd you order from? Mine came w everything. :shrug:

Tim
The flip kit said it uses stock ubolts,not mine so I had to go spend $40 at vatozone on ubolts too.I'm not even running drop blocks or anything.
This is the first time using mcg. I've always used beltech or djm.
No pics trucks unfinished and looks dumb

I used the McG's flip and got nothing but the actual pieces that move the axle to the top. I used all the stock hardware. But the nuts barely went onto the u-bolts. Once tightened, theres enough through the nuts to not worry about longer u-bolts. But when you put in the helpers that is a different story.

On another note. just out the bath...
IMG_20130527_121643_zps2f9d71a3.jpg

Lol yeap, only two boxes I had opened, already had the other 2 taped up and plus need new battery, been seating there for 3 weeks :mad: