Static NBS Thread 99-07c

Yeah I cruised over to one of their truck meets, lots of variety. They like doing burnouts and low roll or dig races. No highway though :(
i follow crespo on instagram, some badass photos!

6/8 drop
null_zpsfcf63c05.jpg

Are those 20 or 22s?

Colyn has talked me into going 5 inches in front. Could my 285/35/22s be run for a night or two?

Juan did IIRC but he had billets and his offset is higher than +32 nost likely... I wouldn't...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Should be dropping my ccsb soon
Just a 2/5 with the helpers it will sit around 2/4 with helpers
Blah blah boring huh

Im planning a flip kit with a lift shackle
I took the slams off the front of the sierra and i will be building a nice extreme duty helper bag kit with re7s bag behind and under looking to get around 5-6inch of lift towing setup

Picked up some twankys for it

Choosen size 265/50/20 for the 2-4/5

20130504_205818_zps7d87e3c8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

I loved my truck at 2/4 and 2/5, and I often wish I had left it alone at that stance. I love my truck being low now, but it has came at a greater price.

I will either be doing a nice coilover swap and maybe trying for 5" or staying at 4" or bagging this thing. Still up for debate. I love Wicked Mayhem's truck 100%, and I would be happy just as his is. But I also don't have his fab skills to save the money like he did, and spending $ on the labor is what's holding me back. I can afford all the necessary parts, but after that I have to decide if it's really worth the money invested. I can't really afford a DD right now, or rather I don't want to take on that additional expense.

Fuck, why did I ever bother. Should have bought a vehicle not worth modding.

Ive been pulling 8k lbs with my crew cab makes it sit on its ass bad. Thats why im not even notching it and i need a big helper bag setup

The scary thing is i can watch my bed flex after i load my 25ft car hauler up with the sierra

Idk jared its when you want to take it to the next level man it takes money and some times they turn out impractical like mine
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk