Someone who is willing to do it, Can I has a sig plz!

Apr 8, 2012
Oklahoma City
I know pictures aren't that good but can someone work with this?
urerujyj.jpg

5umuhuhy.jpg

utu7a6ah.jpg

ryregu4y.jpg

usapy5ud.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
As CUB's manager and marketing agent a nonrefundable deposit of 2 doll hairs is to be deposited to Sir Smith's PayPal account. Upon confirmed transaction I will contact the infamous Angelo, also known to many as CUB, who will then require an additional nonrefundable 5 doll hairs. Upon confirmed transaction CUB will then deliver, per this thread, said sig as requested :shake: :crazy:

But for serious, wish I could find a bridge like that to take pics on. Lol. Looking good man.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
getting a sig around here is like trying to score with a nun.... lol

Haha, there's only a few people that willingly make them or atleast have publicly shown they make them.

I think Cub gets burnt out on being the go to guy. We need some others to step up and make a few.

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
doesn't take forums cereal, comes to forum rescue

If you want to charge for sigs, go for it man...and if people are willing to pay you, good on you, but if you use the forum to make money, at least donating some of that would be a nice plus.

of course at the end of the day we can't make you, nor do I desire to try to find out from every person with a new sig as to whether or not they paid you. It was just speak volumes of your character to help a site that helps you.

several members here have donated to the site as it benefits them too.

And to those wanting sigs, learn photoshop, start hustling sigs