someone help? CUB!!!

Tukn4s

Jan 24, 2011
I'm buying these wheels.
Wanting some ideas on where to go with them
IMAG0100.jpg

SDC10269.jpg

I will be mounting them opposite of how he has them, so thats the reason for the swapped sides

Where to go with them as far as finish? Those are gonna be sick on your truck and I'm glad you are gonna mount them opposite of how he has them, they look weird like that imo

Where to go with them as far as finish? Those are gonna be sick on your truck and I'm glad you are gonna mount them opposite of how he has them, they look weird like that imo

yeah, i'm stuck between full polish or silver, but i'm open to any ideas. i'm just looking for some visuals.

couldn't pass up the deal. next spring i'll get them rehooped

Real good deal. He's had them for sake for a while so maybe he gave you an even better deal. Going to set your truck off for sure :shake: I think full polished would be sick.

Real good deal. He's had them for sake for a while so maybe he gave you an even better deal. Going to set your truck off for sure :shake: I think full polished would be sick.

oh yeah, we got straight on them for sure. i'm paying him the deposit on them monday after i finish all my christmas shopping, then i'm paying the rest after my taxes get back. insurance for the house and both trucks and both truck tags are due at the first of january. so i'm not putting myself in a corner buy paying it out now. He's cool with doing that, so i'm happy with the price we settled on.

Last edited:
thanks fellas. i think this is about the only thing the truck lacks before I can call it done.

only thing your shit lacks, as you said, I don't think you could go wrong with them, even at retail, they are classy, and look better on rcsb imo