some of you might recognize me..

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
decided to venture over from that other site we all know and love.. decided to see what this place was all about and plus most of the community is now over here and thats the reason i even stuck around. anyways...

names chris, from maine. dad drives a yukon so I'm around to help him out with maintence and issues and make sure he knows whats up and try to convince him to do some mods to it. but i'm a ford guy obviously. have a ranger, and a 350 powerstroke. so yeah, need any ford help, let me know or something.

94f15de1.jpg

2341c2a8.jpg

Cliffs: Ford guy coming over from the other site
dad has a yukon
hopefully this will be a good time.

inb4csb
:csb2:

flamesuit on:shake:

J_Corr

Mar 27, 2012
Just read profile. 6.4L.... Sorry to hear. IMO worst Diesel ever made next to the 6.2L

04SSHD

Master Debater
Staff member
Mar 23, 2012
Henderson, NV
bigdaddyfatsac.com
Welcome! Nice Furds! I don't know about 6.4 being worse than a 6.0. I might say it got worse fuel economy... 6.0 wasn't a bad motor once they figured their shit out. My buddy has a 04 that's had the motor replaced under warranty. That thing hauls ass!

Emery19

That Ford Guy
Apr 8, 2012
Mount Laurel, NJ
thanks dude! and i agree, the fuel economy sucks. but that'll change soon hopefully, when i get it tuned and delete the dpf and such. and i also agree with you about the 6.0 that motor screams if done up right. they have a bad rap but i like them :imo: your dodge a cummins?