Some Clean pics from Today

a-fuso

GMC Owner
Mar 28, 2012
CA
Had the truck semi clean for a meet between rain storms here so I snapped a few pics in a new place.

Since last time, I've added
- morimoto projectors in my denali headlights.
- 6k switchbacks
- clear tails with red 7w leds, and clear 7w led reverse

003-2.jpg

007-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Little reflection shot in the tailgate.
021-1.jpg

Coming soon...
- HD hood
- shaved gate (maybe)
- long tube headers (shipped)

The retro is the best thing I have done to this truck. it's a night and day difference over pnp hids in the stock denali lights. No need for fog lights anymore either

The retro is the best thing I have done to this truck. it's a night and day difference over pnp hids in the stock denali lights. No need for fog lights anymore either

damn, are those OEM denali housings that you cleared? or aftermarket? also, whered you finally find the tails?

damn, why does it have to be so expensive to retrofit? And I like those tails on there

I paid $150 for my projectors, plates, and bulbs, used the ballasts I already had. Not too bad imo for the awesome light output. And I seem to remember you thought the clears were going to look like shit, so I'm glad you like them now haha

damn, are those OEM denali housings that you cleared? or aftermarket? also, whered you finally find the tails?

Yes, they are oem denali lights that I cut open and cleared. And I put up a wanted add on the forum here, cknox found a new set for me from one of his buddies...

Looks great like always. Shaved gate and hd hood will look sweet

I'm hoping so, I just need the time to get cutting, welding, and painting on them. I already have the hood and a spare gate to get to work on.

Taking color matching to the extreme and wearing a shirt in the pics to match the powdercoat? :crazy: