Important!: So I decided to go lower...not much, but lower without a doubt.

just take the damn toll, it is not much, I always use the tollway, fuck all the service road lights, that shit will eat up like 30 minutes.

Case in point, from my drive to Mesquite avoiding tolls takes 1 hour, paying tolls takes 30 minutes, I spend about $7-8 bucks round trip, but save on the extra mileage driving, I bet that about makes up for it in money terms, and surely does in time!

OR...you can hit 35 and come up 288, or 380, but once again...that takes more time. Avoid 423/Josey like the plague if you do take 121. Go on down to the Dallas tollway north. 423/Josey has a ton of construction, and The Colony PD sucks ass, that's where I just got my red light ticket, when I went on a yellow!

If you avoid ALL tolls, you will end up taking a long ass time to get here. Best bet is to hit 35 coming out my way, and take Swisher Rd, or 288, or 380. If you don't know those ways, call me...

and if you take a rental, and hit a toll, they charge you for toll, and some convenience charge, or at least some do! Just go to NTTA today and grab a toll tag, and use it, or sign up for one today, and you can just go off your license plate until you receive the tag in the mail!

wheres mazda? lol

In shop getting ac repaired. They are trying to get me to pay $500 cause the warrenty that is with the car doesnt cover it. I lol'ed at them and said im not paying. Le 2011 rentail civic will be racking up the miles to my trip to LA this weekend haha.

Bad news guys. Family is coming down from Colorado for the weekend and they get here tomorrow afternoon so I won't be able to make it

Tell them you have some important things to do this evening and you will see them tonight and this weekend IMO

lol, word. Fajita and tablita meat is thawed, going to grab tortillas, chips and avacados, and some beer. Other than that, you are shit out of luck if you can't get jiggy with that.

Cool deal. i was going to head straight over after work since I'll be on i20 but I forgot that temp gun at home so I will stop and get it for you