Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
even at 5 some people are fine, Welsh had his old truck at 5" in front, Dakota was closer to 5 1/2-6" in front

Dakota

Dat Static 4wd
Mar 12, 2012
texarkana
awesome thanks :shake:

Your truck has my inspiration for lowering my z71, everybody kept telling me I was crazy but now that I've seen so many dropped it just looks perfect. Just wish I could go as low a you, sadly with it being a dd still and the shitty roads around me I would tear stuff up at every turn lol

Edit..meant to ask, what would be the best shock to run for that height?

Glad I could help :crazy:
You definitely dont wanna daily it this low lol
Qa1 or some foxes would be ideal for ride quality purposes but im running belltech sp in the rear and some monroes up front I bought from jared..rides good for torsion bars imo
Im at 6/9.5 now but as ginger said I dont have cv's currently..although at 4" you wont have any problems at all with binding

06_crewcab_ss

May 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Glad I could help :crazy:
You definitely dont wanna daily it this low lol
Qa1 or some foxes would be ideal for ride quality purposes but im running belltech sp in the rear and some monroes up front I bought from jared..rides good for torsion bars imo
Im at 6/9.5 now but as ginger said I dont have cv's currently..although at 4" you wont have any problems at all with binding

I was thinking about qa1s, prolly just do them from the start so I don't have to switch them out later.
Awesome, was definitely hoping 4" wouldn't be an issue

06_crewcab_ss

May 12, 2013
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Been a while since I've been on here, crazy work schedule and trying to have somewhat of a social life is taking its toll. But I finally a couple updates on my truck. After I killed a second transmission in just over a year I decided it was time to put in a better built unit, so I got a Finish Line Level 4 4L60E and a Yank TT2600 converter. Got that put in yesterday. No pictures of that, I forgot to take any before the install

I found clogged cats while I was working on it, so now I have a set of American Racing 1 3/4" longtubes and y-pipe. Probably be ordering a corsa sport later this week or next paycheck and putting it all on at once. I'll be posting pictures once I get the headers and exhaust in.

No more real future plans other than pay it off so I can have more play money to buy a project car and possibly get a different set of wheels if I can find a good deal

Oct 16, 2011
SoCal
its hard with LTs and no cats...unless those LTs come with cats...but iirc they MIGHT come with resonators only. I think Adjusted is running a big case magnaflow and he likes it. Ive got CalSpeeds, Vibrant Exhaust resonator and a Hooker Aerochamber...minimal drone but still there