msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
Whats up guys, i normally dont post here but i thought i should start, seems like a pretty cool site and just thought id share a few pics of my build

Heres the truck i had when i joined, 03 Z71 but it got totaled when some dickhead ran a red light

But heres the new Ride, 05 ccsb Z71, just My DD nothin special

MODS:
95% colormatched
Magnapack
ford keys
bilsteins
295/55/20 Trails with 20X10 hostages
tint
eskys
clear headlights
Full LED Exterior/Interior

Day she came home

colormatched cap and rear bumper plastics,eskys, matched mirror caps to, LEDs and threw on ford keys with bilsteins,

Colormatched a couple engine parts along with bow tie

then threw on some rims and tires

and thats how she sits now, im really into detailing so i like making it look clean

And thats pretty much it, im starting to get to work on the system so that will be up but other than that thats pretty much it

Future plans are a 1.5" BL and 305s

GingerCrew

Nov 16, 2012
Just west of DFW
7BABAA85-88C9-4335-BE38-7D293633313C-161-000000B92D34ACE1_zps139ec6da.jpg

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
thanks pal!

and 06 front ends are OK, i just dont like how boxy they make the front ends look

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
Gmfs called, they want their front end back......

J/k bro, it's all personal preference

:turborofl:

i get the same stuff over there on the front clip ha. If i find a hood and a grill for the right price il take it. until then this is where I'm at for now. would rather get the sound system started since im tired of listening to CDs already ha

Silver04

DA04
Aug 7, 2012
Firebaugh Ca
and thats how she sits now, im really into detailing so i like making it look clean

welcome. You say your into detailing but yet you keep your towels out on the shelf.:nono: you should know then that they are just gathering dust and when you go to wipe your truck down your just going to scratch it more. just a fyi.

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
welcome. You say your into detailing but yet you keep your towels out on the shelf.:nono: you should know then that they are just gathering dust and when you go to wipe your truck down your just going to scratch it more. just a fyi.

Pic was just taken to show what i have/use. if they are in storage they are each inside their plastic drawer containers, no worries lol

and with a polish that just came last week the truck is swirl/light scratch free so I'm really careful of how and what i store my products in lol

EDIT: Hense that is why i put micofibers underneath them even tho it was just to take a pic

Last edited:

msaenz18

Nov 26, 2012
Just started lurking around here again, thought I'd give an update, all iv done pretty much is swamped rims for 20x10 method standards with a -24 offset,

Currently getting parts together for an 06 swap and truck is gonna go get darker tint on Friday

jyjy7unu.jpg
a7y5ene8.jpg
7yhuqapa.jpg
vy6uru9y.jpg
u3yvy7yt.jpg

Edit: I don't know why the pictures are so small and gritty I'm in tapatalk, any thoughts?