jncrowe12

Feb 3, 2016
Blower motor came on by itself and the heat setting is maxed out to the hottest setting. Not able to change the fan speed or heat setting.

Dealer replaced something and it fixed it, but then it went again and dealer fixed it again.

Pain in the butt for sure.

Also, the front end makes a growling noise like the 4Wd is engaged on dry pavement. But 4WD is not engaged, nor is AUOT4WD. Truck is under warranty but out of lemon law miles/time. I Took it to the dealer about 8 times and they finally told me they have done all they could and GM offered me a $3200 certificate on a new GM. Thanks GMC-NOT, terrible. (Sierra SLT 5.3L V8, 30k miles,local truck dealer)

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Blower motor came on by itself and the heat setting is maxed out to the hottest setting. Not able to change the fan speed or heat setting.

Dealer replaced something and it fixed it, but then it went again and dealer fixed it again.

Pain in the butt for sure.

Also, the front end makes a growling noise like the 4Wd is engaged on dry pavement. But 4WD is not engaged, nor is AUOT4WD. Truck is under warranty but out of lemon law miles/time. I Took it to the dealer about 8 times and they finally told me they have done all they could and GM offered me a $3200 certificate on a new GM. Thanks GMC-NOT, terrible. (Sierra SLT 5.3L V8, 30k miles,local truck dealer)

Sucks to hear. Did you talk to Gm directly? I'm assuming yes because you said they offered you credit towards a new truck. Is there another dealer you can take it to for a second opinion?

Csb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it really necessary to post this? The guy is having issues with his truck and is both telling us what is going on and looking for advice, no need to be a dick.

Connor

Mar 28, 2015
Was it really necessary to post this? The guy is having issues with his truck and is both telling us what is going on and looking for advice, no need to be a dick.

He made a statement. Just said some problems his truck had. Didn't ask a question.

Is this a question about how to fix it? Is it a "screw dealerships" post?

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
Still doesn't make sense why you would even comment. Why not just ask what the post was intended for?

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
He made a statement. Just said some problems his truck had. Didn't ask a question.

Is this a question about how to fix it? Is it a "screw dealerships" post?

Still unecessary. Next time you feel the need to post something like that, just don't bother and move along. Someone may have valuable input for his issue and we don't need people cluttering up threads.