Show me your bright reverse lights and non-HID fog lights

dszx13

May 28, 2014
minden, la
zu7yby9u.jpg

My old nbs. Led pods in my fog light location. Didn't have dogs when I bought it lol.

sent from my Ragged Out Z71

dszx13

May 28, 2014
minden, la
I believe I could have. Jus had to make another bracket. I used a thin piece of flat bar about 8-10" an drilled a hole an mounted it to the bumper. Bent a 90 degree an held the light up to were I wanted. Marked it drill an mount. Took like 5 minutes to do

sent from my Ragged Out Z71

AlwaysSomethin

Apr 8, 2012
Cubes fit well in a Z71 valance iirc, not sure if you'd considered that when specifying what you were looking for. May also want to check out the morimoto XB LED fogs they just released.

Adjusted

Super Moderator
Feb 8, 2012
Tacoma, Washington
Jared - you have eBay yellow bulbs right? I had those on the 01 and ran em for about 2 hours before one blew. You having good luck still i guess?

Wouldnt mind retrofitting rostras into a stock housing, but I dont have projectors in my highs or lows so i think thatd look kinda strange. Damn do they look nice though, maybe when i get a 14+.

BOO5TED

Resident Smartass
Jan 7, 2011
ATL

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
I have the Z71 fogs on mine, but I have HID bulbs in them. I thought about retrofitting them to projectors, I even bought a set of Ford Fusion fog light projectors for said retrofit, and I doubt I will ever do it. I need to just sell the projectors and get some of my money back.

ScottyBoy

The LED Man
Apr 6, 2012
Also, those Nokya bulbs are trash. Bought a set for my highs and I ended up throwing them in the trash. They match the color of my HID lows, but they were dim as all hell! I put my stock Sylvania bulbs back in and they put out more than twice as much light as the Nokyas.

Fiesty

Jul 28, 2013
Kansas City, MO
bought em, one burned out within 2hr of run time. nuts to me.

Same shit happened to me. So I bought another set, one didn't even work out of the box.
Also, those Nokya bulbs are trash. Bought a set for my highs and I ended up throwing them in the trash. They match the color of my HID lows, but they were dim as all hell! I put my stock Sylvania bulbs back in and they put out more than twice as much light as the Nokyas.

This. So I bought some nice PIAA bulbs. They lasted 3 months til one burnt out.