SEM Interior colormatched paint?

Chris.G.Jr.

Apr 29, 2012
Bartlesville, Oklahoma
Anyone got a link or any help for me, i am looking for some colormatched grey SEM interior paint so i can paint the esky console and the manual 4x4 trim piece so i can install the console. Damn thing has been sittin in my closet pieced down, waiting to be painted and installed.

IMG_4086_zps0a31adf6.jpg

heres a few pics of my interior of the grey i need, its more of a lighter grey
IMG_1180.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

Last edited:

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
i gotta pull my dash and paint the whole thing still.

:word: I have to either find a new top pad or pull and smooth/paint everything. Hence why I haven't done shit with it yet lol. But I like the sem paint I used on my console

Colyn.

Acrophobic
Mar 17, 2012
Alma, GA
I want to have all my interior pieces pulled and painted with SEM what process should I use to keep texture but fix where the stock stuff is peeling?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Khaos

Bed Dent Club Founder
Mar 24, 2012
Albany, NY
The only thing that can peel, as far as I know, is the top dash pad. You can pull that and power wash it to remove the factory coating. It will be black and still have the texture.

To paint the other stuff and keep texture, just prep with wax and grease remover, spray lightly with adhesion promoter, then spray with SEM. iirc they make a clear as well you can throw on top for more protection.

Gannon

That Guy
Jun 10, 2012
Logansport, Louisiana
There's a good YouTube video I just watched the other day. Tells you step by step what to do. Going this weekend I hope to pick up some. Going to try and spray my center console.

Sent from my iPhone 4s