Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
finally snagged 8" triples for the front

FEQF8mEl.png

Tylers88

3 GM's and a Jeep
Apr 16, 2012
Clarion, IA
So do you have to adjust or revalve the coil overs to work with them better or are the bypasses mostly just to help the coil overs on big hits?

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
nice and compact. Mount solar on top that bish for more kw's
had solar on top of rack, sold those panels as they were thick and purchased slim flexible 100w panel to stick to roof. I have a vinyl wrap delivering today for the roof as its bare aluminum and wanted to add a little somethin' somethin' to it when its up camping. Then ill throw the solar on top once that cures. Wont even be able to see the panel now.

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
9BWKBlrl.jpg

gSmJzJIl.jpg

Wrapped the hood, the old wrap was degrading terribly bad. Got this for free so figured i'd give it a go. Was my first wrapping experience and it was difficult but i learned a lot by the end.

MSlWmytl.jpg

N9eLJi5l.jpg

abr177ol.jpg

Painted the grille black after this.

Reactions: Huck, j.mo and Milk

Huck

BIIIIG SQRBDY GUY
Jan 27, 2011
Gainesville, Ga
I need to wrap the roof of my white truck, it’s peeling next to the ribs like all the white ones do. I bet that was challenging around all those curves and the scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
I need to wrap the roof of my white truck, it’s peeling next to the ribs like all the white ones do. I bet that was challenging around all those curves and the scoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thankfully the scoop removed so i just went over it and then cut it out. But it was far more challenging than i originally anticipated. I could definitely do it better the next time. But this is fine for now.

Reactions: Huck

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
Wasn’t it cold in that tent? You have a buddy heater?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
Wasn’t it cold in that tent? You have a buddy heater?

0 degree bag and properly layered as well as a mr buddy heater to take the chill off. Once the tents to temp it holds decent. I've camped as low as 16 degrees with just my 0 degree bag.

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
0 degree bag and properly layered as well as a mr buddy heater to take the chill off. Once the tents to temp it holds decent. I've camped as low as 16 degrees with just my 0 degree bag.

That sounds like no fun at all lol.