FreeWilly!

Mar 27, 2012
These guys are complete scum! I have brand new unused product I want to take back. I even offered to drive the stuff up there. Their supposed return policy is 2-3 weeks maybe I'll get my money back! But what's better is the VP will hang up on you, and Carrie will personally insult you.

I suggest everyone let this be known. Absolutely disgusting.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
Crazy considering they say it'll be no problem...
b54ba4f1f97bf33db07dad3101b8117a.jpg

j.mo

Apr 24, 2012
Nor Cal
I say everyone that bought SCG product, blow them up for return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bagged00

Mar 21, 2012
why are you returning them? I feel like every one is taking this Dylan thing to far.

SamCarroll

Faux Runner
Staff member
Jan 25, 2011
Northern California
I'm not returning my product it's still good product and I'll use them. I just won't buy anymore from a company who treated my personal friend like they did.

Doesn't make the product any worse, if it didn't work and I didn't like it, I wouldn't own it. I'll find my replacement products when that time comes.

Smith

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 28, 2011
Louisiana
^this. I like the products that I have tried and like Sam said, no reason for me not to finish them out but definitely won't spend any more money with them. It's like presidential campaigns, if you don't like what the candidate stands for then you aren't going to donate to them. From what I've seen I don't agree with recent business decisions at said company so I won't be contributing finically to them anymore.

FreeWilly!

Mar 27, 2012
why are you returning them? I feel like every one is taking this Dylan thing to far.

I'm not returning my product it's still good product and I'll use them. I just won't buy anymore from a company who treated my personal friend like they did.

Doesn't make the product any worse, if it didn't work and I didn't like it, I wouldn't own it. I'll find my replacement products when that time comes.

I want to make something clear. I'm not returning products because of how Dylan was treated though I would consider him a friend of mine. I am returning the products that have sat on my shelf for 2 months without me touching them. I originally bought them with intent to finally get my truck corrected but I haven't been able to make the time to do so. More specifically I want to return aio Polish, machine cut, acrylic shield sealant, I have still several bottles from another vendor that I need to use.

Everything that I have tried from their pro line I like and I will use up that product and move on to something else. I for sure will not be purchasing anything from SCG in the near future.

Last edited: