Sanger/Denton area only. WTT my 20's for your z71 18's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da_Rebel

Just another guy
Mar 8, 2012
Sanger, TX
Just as the title says, looking to trade my OEM Tahoe 20's for your 18's. They have Pirelli 275/55 rubber on them, and I also have a set of Road Huggers, but in a slightly smaller size (can't remember it off the top of my head). I'm being honest, the Pirelli's and Road Huggers are old as hell, and they are both pretty badly dry rotted. They still hold air and move about fine, just something to consider. Also, these rims are not in the greatest of shape, I won't expect your trade to be perfect either, a little curb rash is fine with me.

I am looking for Z71 18" with good rubber, 50% and above rubber left would be great. A straight up trade is what I'm looking for here. I will pay for the wheel swap, if you bring your own rubber I will pay to have it mounted to the 20's for you. I want to do it at a shop to make sure they are balanced with the weights inside. Yes, I am that picky.

Pics:

zYbKSmF.jpg

mQq1YR2.jpg

Yes, that is my boss' 64 C-10 in the back there, fully legal to run and drive with a 4-cylinder diesel. Not a cummins, but a Hercules motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.